- A life-long student of business. We are big believers in personal development and always expect our people to keep learning, growing, and building their skills.
- Giving and team-focused. We work hard for each other, take care of each other, empower and trust each other.
- A believer in the value of higher education. Our clients trust us with one of the major decisions of their professional lives, and we can always set them up to succeed.
- Lead and support our sales team through training and process improvements.
- Engage prospective clients to make sales and develop stronger offerings.
Bilingual in English and Mandarin, probably a native Chinese speaker.
Successful personal sales track record, preferably in the education industry.
Management experience where you’ve improved the performance of a team.
A leader who brings out the best in the people around you and gets them excited.
Sophisticated understanding of the sales process and how to improve operations.
- Personally make sales to prospective clients who are considering our services to help apply to top international MBA programs.
- Manage and train our sales team of 4-8 representatives, and help them solve problems that come up in the sales process.
Improve the company’s sales operations by designing and creating new ways to convert leads into paying clients.