- Demonstrated sales and business development ability to meet prospects, build trust, discover their needs and close deals.
- Passion for a healthy workplace and lifestyle. You don’t just want to join a growing industry, you want to make a difference.
- Good presentation skills, one-on-one, at industry events, or public speaking.
- Internal motivation to reach targets with no need for micro-management.
- Engage prospects through targeted individual outreach and relevant conferences, networks, and events.
- Propose environmental quality consulting, remediation, and monitoring solutions based on the needs you uncover.
- Price out, negotiate, and close new projects with support from the team.
Candidates should be bilingual in English and Chinese. Professional connection to a relevant field, including health, green building, property development, facility management, or environmental science, is preferred but not prerequisite.
- Help us close new projects with existing clients and develop new sales channels in Beijing based on our marketing plan and your knowledge of the industry.