- A successful track record working with high net worth individuals and fundraising partner channels.
- Experience with, or at least a solid understanding of real estate finance.
- Professional fluency in both English and Chinese.
- Strong people skills, can-do approach, great attitude to get things done.
- Preferably, a personal connection to (or interest in) Northern California.
- Develop and manage relationships with partner channels throughout China.
- Attend and make presentations at industry events and conferences.
- Work with the California team to serve prospects and investors.
Your background should include around five years' experience in investor relations, business development, real estate finance or a closely related field.
Manage and expand our channel partnerships.
- We work with great partners in China to market our projects; you’ll figure out ways to do more business with them.
Represent the company at industry events and to partners in China.
- Attending industry events and making presentations is a big part of this job. You understand why it makes sense for people to invest with us, and the advantages of our projects - and can communicate these well.
Coordinate the China operations with the home office in California.
- Report to our Director of Operations to figure out how the company's resources can best be used to support you in China.
Travel within China, to the U.S., and to other key markets (SK, Vietnam etc.)
- Attend events within China and elsewhere in Asia; visit California headquarters.